Angels Sing With Us

One Sunday at service, during praise and worship, we were singing a beautiful song of praise to the Lord. All of a sudden, in my right ear, I heard this man singing. He had a beautiful voice. I stopped singing and turned around to see who it was. I was going to compliment him on his beautiful singing voice. There was no one there! The closest man to me was at least three rows back and the seats were empty between me and him.

My friend Pat noticed that I had stopped singing and was looking around. She asked me, "what's wrong?" I asked her if she heard a man singing behind us. She said she hadn't heard anything! I told her that I heard a man singing the same song we were singing right behind me on my right side. She looked around and then said to me that it must have been an angel.

That's when I became aware of my right ear having this strange warm feeling; and, no matter how much I rubbed my ear, it would not go away.

A similar incident:

Two or three weeks ago at service, during praise and worship, I noticed a slight fragrance of incense. Once again I stopped and kind of glanced around. My friend Pat looked at me and asked, "what's wrong?" I asked her if she could smell incense. She said she couldn't.

It lasted for a little while and then went away. Pat later told me that she asked her mother about it and her mother hadn't smelled any incense either.

On thinking about this, God has called to mind the Scripture that says our prayers are like incense unto the Lord (Revelation 5:8). I believe that is what I smelled. Our praise and worship was being raised unto the Lord as incense, which was pleasing to him.

Donna G


No comments :